Hello, Hello and Hello

Aggregator gang
HOW LOW, WHEN THE LIGHTS OFF, ITS LESS DANGEROUS HERE WE ARE NOW ENTERTAIN US IM A STUPID AND CONTAGEOUS HERE WE ARE NOW ENTERTAIN US

Dex-chan lover
How lewd... they held hands... from the very first chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
just to make sure before reading, this is not a tragedy-type manga right?
Edit: nvm me, I got the answer.

Holding hands in (not even) first chapter? That's more progression than more than half of all romance titles combined.

Group Leader
Oh phew, glad I decided to drop my plans to translate this.

I hope you guys are prepared for this...

Dex-chan lover
aaand there's the tragedy tag. Yep… this will be put on hold until further notice. @Kinji. the tragedy is THAT bad, huh?? some manga have tragedy in the beginning and then the rest is more positive. Other's have tragedy, but it isn't tear jerking. so my question is, is this a real tear jerker and really, really tragic?? I Guess that might differ, depending who is Reading.

I see people dropped their ratings with introduction of a new tag. Don't ever go outside guys, there are literal bears and figurative dragons waiting there for you. Thousands of other shitty no content zero joule fluff stories to masturbate your kokoros to available on this site, yet you're zeroing on and reacting to something that is different. Preemptively. Ridiculous is what you are.

edit: Oh, we got a first "1.00"

Group Leader
@WoodyCyber It's a tragedy from the start till the end. A melancholic sentimental drama with a basic premise (50 first dates, watched it before?) that is tragedy in nature. I liked it quite a bit. Apparently the ending was so controversial that the author had to explain it on Twitter.
But it is a Dengeki Gold Prize novel, so.

Users who are viewing this thread