Hello, I Am a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Well, that was pretty obvious. Now we're finally getting to know for whom he's getting this potion and why

"I've been pretty good at hiding this 'I can't lie' thing."
*immediately reveals it to her crush

Heh.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The whole "witches can't tell lies becuase they use the lie of magic" would be far more interesting if it wasn't IMMEDIATELY used as a plot device, and in such a spectacularly failed fashion too.

And yeah, the potion is not for him. So is this getting axed?

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of the whole secret thing, but choosing to have her come clean about her ā€œmain gimmickā€ so soon to him is certainly strange...I think it made sense plot-wise since she wanted to explain to him why he should stop asking so many questions.
I like the knight, but so far heā€™s clearly just like a concerned parent ā€” realizing how sad it is that the girl has been sheltered on this island and acumulating lot of unhealthy habits living on her own.

Oh hey, they did include that naked scene after all. A few more chapters to go until the
potion testing part šŸ§

Dex-chan lover
Looking at that meat cleaver, it's pretty clear what the witch was planning to do with the deer of a smug expression.

@kurim09
1. He continues to bring her food.
2. Potion completed and she took a small sip to prove its validity (it works like a charm).
3. Princess came to visit (sheā€™s super chill).
4. Thief broke into her home but he saved her.
5. He accidentally drank the potion but was able hold back his lust for her (this part is kinda dumb)
6. They got engaged in the end.

... am I missing something or was the MC seriously about to kill herself over the mere possibility that she would reveal her crush on the dude? tf?

@Nikoko I think it's because she just revealed the biggest, most fatal, secret of her people. Not to mention she wasn't exactly in the best state of mind in the first place.

Aaaah the thrill of being wild and out butt-naked...lmao I wonder how much he actually saw.
I hope that love potion isnā€™t for...

Dex-chan lover
princess better not use that potion on our male lead here

Lol, since it is confirmed she is unable to lie, then ikemen's sigh is truly can be used as a potion ingridientšŸ˜ƒ

Ah I'm so glad this novel is adapted to comic! If everything is just like the novel, I can assure you guys there would be some diabetes-inducing moments!

Users who are viewing this thread