Hello, Innocent - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Supporter
Thank you so much for the double release! Dealing with the cliffhanger of the last chapter would have been brutal.

I really like how Haruka recognised how her jealousy was affecting her personality so chose to confess. I dont like that the mc did this but I can sort of understand it that in the moment he cares far more about the person who confessed to him than his own feelings but still that's messy and I can't wait to see how it unfolds next!

I found this series out just from the mangadex latest updates so thank you for introducing me to this fun read!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the double release! Dealing with the cliffhanger of the last chapter would have been brutal.

I really like how Haruka recognised how her jealousy was affecting her personality so chose to confess. I dont like that the mc did this but I can sort of understand it that in the moment he cares far more about the person who confessed to him than his own feelings but still that's messy and I can't wait to see how it unfolds next!

I found this series out just from the mangadex latest updates so thank you for introducing me to this fun read!
Ofc it is our pleasure! As a reader, I wouldve HATED to end on that cliffhanger as well lol.

I also think Haruka being able to confess her jealousy and feelings makes her even more of a great character. She feels too good for male lead tbh.

Im glad you were able to find us through our updates!

Group Leader
No Yukito, stop hurting my girl more than this 😭
Haruka is my fav character so it's sad to see her like this.... I don't want her to get hurt
Yeee I don’t like Yukito being dishonest to her and himself. I don’t want Yukito to be chasing Yui half-heartedly

Group Leader
Is it just me, or does it seem like he accepted her feelings out of pity rather than genuine interest? I really dislike when things unfold this way.

Thanks for the chapter!
I feel like when he forced himself to believe that he had feelings for her b/c of the flashbacks of them together he prob thinks how much she has been there with him even tho he never saw her romantically.

We’re glad u like it!

Users who are viewing this thread