Hello, Innocent - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Supporter
I do feel quite bad for Yukito, it's like he can't ever have anything just for him because he feels obligated to make a different choice for the people he loves. like not doing the kendo, having to basically be a parent to his sister at his age and agreeing to an ordinary love to not make his best friend sad.

Lots of respect for Houshou drawing that line between them but ngl I hope it all gets sorted out relatively quickly! Thank you so much for the chapter

I do feel quite bad for Yukito, it's like he can't ever have anything just for him because he feels obligated to make a different choice for the people he loves. like not doing the kendo, having to basically be a parent to his sister at his age and agreeing to an ordinary love to not make his best friend sad.

Lots of respect for Houshou drawing that line between them but ngl I hope it all gets sorted out relatively quickly! Thank you so much for the chapter
I love your comment. I know right, he hasn't been able to do what he truly wants for himself. They're both still on the way to find themselves ^^

Aggregator gang
It's ironic that they're making the 'abandoned cat' comparison because at some point it is to be expected that
things won't go well for him and Haruka and instead of him abandoning houshou, he'll be abandoning haruka to chase his true feelings, which will hurt even more because that'll be his childhood friend AND his ex-gf (unless ofc there is a major plot twist where they do end up together- all speculation ofc)
Either way, although i can understand yukito's actions, it really is not fair to Haruka. And she's a kind girl, so she would even endure and accept him thinking of another girl while he's with her. 16 is a hell of an age, and they all have some maturing to do- I'm excited to see the progress!

Users who are viewing this thread