Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Group Leader
This chapter's title song can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV1HLjeOEL4

Dex-chan lover
Minato did so well there, I'm proud of her. That last panel, figures they were a couple so not much of a surprise. With Minato having witnessed them at the end, I'm interested in seeing what developments happen next!

Great job Minato! Also we all did see that coming. Right!?
Thanks for the chapter! 🖤

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so cringe was about to jump in front of a train couldn't even finish the chapter

That was awesome, but, hibiki's reactions when her junior teased her about minato made me a bit worried

Group Leader
Yes! Figured this might happen!! :) The art combined with the music theme and Yuri is the best.

No idea @dailybacka3 finds so cringe about it, I feel like being able to admit your beat is off and pulling it together is a sign of a good, if not great playing, team lol.

Dex-chan lover
Such a great chapter! Thank you @WildCreature for the translation! I can't believe it already caught up to the Spanish one!

Like other people said, Chika and Sakiko being a couple isn't really a surprise, but I doubt anyone expected the reveal this early, right? (or even that they'd be such an official couple, not just "kind of a couple"). I can't wait to see how Minato is going to react to it in the next chapter! Will she tell anyone or keep it to herself? Will she start to realize that's what she wants to be like with Hibiki?

Also, the whole performance scene was great and I love how the mangaka keeps finding unique ways for Minato to prove herself useful and show confidence without it being too convoluted/nonsensical. And the fact she keeps being motivated by her clear love for Hibiki makes it all the better. This manga is so cute!

I mean of course they’re gay, how could they not be? But now Minato knows SHE can be gay :3c

Users who are viewing this thread