Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
we got love and we instantly going into drama, cmon, let us have 1 chapter of pure love

Ore

Dex-chan lover
By yuri standards they just skipped like ~300 chapters or so.

Dex-chan lover
The comment seems really business like with it's opening and closing. I wonder if our awkward child got scouted?

Aaaa, I love this manga. I am glad it´s not another slow burn when we have to wait like ridiculous amount of chapters for something to happen. Thank you. Can´t wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Yesss!!!!minato thats mah bisshhh!!!!stepping up her game!!despite being the most shy, she confessed twice and braking the cliche route of more than 100+ chapters of misunderstanding where most of the shoujo and yuri manga usually taking.
Also for the senpai,who is woman of culture taking the lewd hand holding while blushing like an innocent virgin.*v*.
Dayum I didn't expect this kind of turn of events!!!❤❤❤this chapter is a blast!

Thank you sooo much for the translations!❤

As fun as the practice scenes are, when one person suddenly changes up the tempo, y'all are fucked. Glad Minato and Hibiki are finally going out tho, that's sweet.

Double-page supporter
Fuck they lure you in with the slice of life mood and then bam! A sudden confession and uncensored handholding.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Nooooououu, I need more!!

My, this was wonderful I can't wait for the next chapter!!

Aggregator gang
Dang, that was fast and beautiful.

Thanks for working on this series!

Users who are viewing this thread