Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Some people are in denial that Hibiki understands Minato better than them... Come on, folks. They're in love, understand each other pretty well and have an extremely cute✨ relationship.

The next chapter is, unfortunately, the last one (I can't believe it!) and from what I've seen of the raws, it's a
happy albeit kinda lowkey (eg no big concert finale)
ending. It DOES feel very rushed, so that definitely sucks a little bit, but at the end of the day it's still a great story IMO and I really enjoyed it.

Another one of my favorite yuri mangas gone too soon... 😭

Dex-chan lover
Lol hibiki just want a love confession this chaaapp is so cute! All of it XD

@KakumeiNoHi Same. Hibiki's attitude really pissed me off in those 2 latest chapters. She also should've apologized properly -_-

Is it just me or is Minato's posture much better this chapter? Her eyes also look better.

Dex-chan lover
Okay that was a real letdown. I was hoping that she would finally speak her mind and try to make Hibiki understand, instead we have a weird confession and everything plays out more or less like Hibiki planned. What was even the point of this whole drama if it's just resolved like that?

Dex-chan lover
@Maoshin

she just appears to be very self-centered and attention seeking as well, like bitch just confess yourself, where's the problem? apologize properly and don't just, most likely, tell half-truths to your babd members to get them on your side while minato isn'r even there to speak here piece....

Dex-chan lover
I think people expect a lot from Hibiki. She is a 16-year old girl in love, who is also kind of a doofus. It's fine. They will figure it out. It's not like she did anything malicious towards Minato, to begin with - we are privy to a lot of Minato's inner thoughts that she is not, so she mostly wanted to do well by her based on what she knew. Could Minato say more clearly what she meant? Sure. But I also think Hibiki doesn't really have much to apologize for, while Minato said some really personal and vicious shit to her, that 100% requires a proper apology.

Dex-chan lover
But I also think Hibiki doesn't really have much to apologize for, while Minato said some really personal and vicious shit to her, that 100% requires a proper apology.

Excuse me what ? Yes she had much to apologize. She drag Minato to the venue even though Minato said no multiples times and feel umconfortable. Yes Minato can apology but honestly Hibiki has a bigger apology to do.

I think people expect a lot from Hibiki. She is a 16-year old girl in love, who is also kind of a doofus. It's fine.

So Hibiki being incosiderate is acceptable because she is a doofus but Minato had to apologize ? That doesn't add up, you can't make excuses for one while excuse the other.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Minato weren`t thread the bad discusion as something dramatic, well, that confession remember how could be better hibike euphonium

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this is not what I'm expecting on their talk to fix the drama,it kinda went on the confession humor side instead of attesting the point of drama.
she apologized for being out of the line however I kinda hoped to see minato throwing her reasons and big dramatic punch lines for telling how hibiki is being pushy and throwing her ideals on her.
The apology is there from hibiki but then it's more like she focused on how minato will confessed her love on her which makes me forgot the point of their meeting on this chapter lol XD.

Though I like how she used the reversed confession card.also how the other members of the club epicly worried and support them from the sidelines.XD

I kinda didn't expect minato will still go to the other music team,so that simply means the only thing they settle after this talk is the fact that minato is officially a member now of their club and the confession part,(which I don't know if it managed to accross to minato's understanding XD).
Like bruuhh goodluck to minato for having to much to do.XD.emma is the same so...

Thank you sooooo much for the translations and update❤

Dex-chan lover
WAIT SO IT'S OFFICIAL NOW? they're are a thing now? like for real reals? YEAAAAAA POGGERS

Fed-Kun's army
lul, rushed galore, and as a result, rather meh feeling from the confession and how it's handled

Users who are viewing this thread