Hello, Melancholic!

If anyone wants to translate this manga into their language, please contact me to support them.

Dex-chan lover
please uh pick up I begg

thought the art was familiar - same mangaka as 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock.

Dex-chan lover
I plead for an English translation. We need a hero to adopt this manga for us all.

Nice, it got picked up. And not just by one group, but two different translations. lol. My gratitude to the translators.

Guess I have an advantage cuz I'm multilingual huh... never thought it will be of use this way

Anyways the story so far is very good and sweet, and there's no sudden kiss or anything like that, imo a good slow burn between the 2 MC, tho there're just 5 chap

Dex-chan lover
@CrispyCkMoe I don't know that I'd call it a slow burn, cause there's plenty of development for only 5 chapters, especially if you consider the side ship as well.

Anyway, I'll add to the calls for an english translation, cause more people need to know about this manga. It's already easily one of my favorites (and god bless being multilingual lol).

@WhereTheYuriAt
You're right, but there's less development than in other yuris/shoujo ai out there.

I was thinking of somehow translating this into English from Spanish, however I don't have time right now and I don't think I'll have it until after September, that goes without saying that I can just translate this, Idk how to clean, redraw and I'm not very good at typesetting.
But I really like this one and I want more people to enjoy it, so if the time comes and I'm free maybe I'll do it, of course if nobody does it before me...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, more aggressive extrovert x tall loner height gap yuri? I really am being spoiled now.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep

I was specifically thinking of https://mangadex.org/title/49327/kimi-to-tsuzuru-utakata. The title story of https://mangadex.org/title/4056/shuuden-ni-wa-kaeshimasu is sort of like that too although the personality difference between the two isn't as pronounced (but you should read the whole thing anyway because it's just really good). I'm sure there are others, but off the top of my head I can't think of any, plus I have a long backlog of yuri manga that I haven't gotten to yet so by no means am I an expert.

The thing is, a lot of yuri is height gap by virtue of being age gap, and I know I've seen some where the younger girl is the more aggressive one, but I tend to stay away from those because I'm not really into age gap stuff where it's like a middle schooler with a working-aged woman or whatever. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread