Hello World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Phase:3

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious how the manga'll do the real trippy shit that shows up in the film.

Double-page supporter
future one is hiding something with that smirk and where will the alltale get the data of the after death of the girl, isnt she just gonna glitch out the whole thing if she some how survived the fireworks disaster?

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015 My guess is future guy is definitely hiding the true nature of this exercise. Rather than being merely recorded data, I'm assuming what he's doing is actually changing the past, or at least creating some sort of guidepost that can be used to change the past. He probably wrapped the whole situation up as a simulation based on historical data so his younger self doesn't think too much what is really happening. He may even be setting up his younger self to sacrifice himself to save the girl.

Let me guess, the future guy never date the girl.
He wasn't trying to save the girl but rather save the boy from regret

Aggregator gang
Uh oh... I was believing all the facts that the future guy was saying but now he is kinda turning into a last boss character now. I made a speculation on how the series is gonna end on chapter 2 but now it feels like its gonna change @_@.
It feels like he is gonna overwrite his data to the past self at some point. He is probably trying to calibrate the data to the future as close as possible to avoid margin of errors during data transmission. The hint is from 'God Hand' the ability to rewrite Alltale's data and page 16 the meter on the back of the bird. I can see 2 bar dim out after his past self made an event relating to improving relationship with Ruri, 1st on making contact and leave a bad impression on Ruri in the bus and the 2nd on revoking his bad impression leaving a good impression on her. Its gonna be a student and teacher battle at the last arc on regarding who is more suitable for Ruri. This is the speculation I'm making after reading chapter 3, the last smirk kinda give me the 'keikaku doori'.

Aggregator gang
Heh... as I was reading through this chapter I thought everything was moving too quickly and too smoothly, there has to be some twist coming up. (Which possibly reveals the initial chapters as setup and kickstarts the actual plot). Then comes the last panel that confirms all suspicions. Now I'm wondering if anything at all the Old Self has said is true, up to and including his claim that they're just in a computer simulation. (And the need for a simulation is still unexplained.)

Aw god I only realize it has film version, I'm waiting for every new chapter to released, I'm so dumb

My only complaint it's dumb AF someone as desperate as this guy had to be convinced to date a girl that looks like this lmao. If they were gonna push this angle, at least make her overweight or something.

Users who are viewing this thread