Help a fella out for finding the first manga he’s ever read

A few years ago, I came across kissmanga and picked a random manga to read. I ended up loving this manga and me reading manga started from there. Now I’ve completely forgotten the name but remember the plot...

So, it’s about a guy going into the suicide forest to kill himself when he decides to rest as he’s been hiking for awhile. He stumbled across the dead body of a teacher who has the same body figure as him so he decides to steal her identity and give life a second chance under a new name and a new profession .

Supporter
So the dude starts to impersonate a chick or is that just a typo?

Dex-chan lover
Yatsuki is pretty good at finding mangos based on (often obscure) descriptions.

I have a test for you, @Yatsuki. Can you name the manga I describe below?

There's this robot guy and he has blond hair, and he's super serious, but he's not the main character. There's also this loli girl that's super powerful. They fight bad guys together, but usually don't get along. Also, there's this guy, and he's able to defeat all his enemies very easily. In fact, he's able to defeat them all in pretty much just one punch. I think I recall his training regimen being at least one hundred push-ups every day or week or something like that. He's also bald, if that helps.

Supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan Too easy lel it's Doraemon. Classic, anyone would know it <( ̄︶ ̄)>
FehNch0.jpg
he7225Y.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki
Thanks, I'm surprised it's a spin-off from Psychometer
Even tho I never read it lol

Users who are viewing this thread