Help finding 4-koma title

Double-page supporter
Hello, I'm looking for a rather cute 4-Koma series (Romance) that I read a while back (probably started reading when mangadex was down). It features two high schoolers who are both background character like (their classmates are comprised of people with colorful hairstyles, one of whom is a magical girl). The boy keeps on proposing to the girl and she keeps on rejecting him, they get along well although they constantly bicker. (I believe the trope would be "like an old married couple".) The boy always has a band-aid/patch on one of his cheeks (can't remember which,) and has sharp, triagonal, shark-like teeth. He's also often grinning. His parents are depicted as having a paper bag/cloth over their heads for some reason. They run a resturant or something similar, and a stall during festival season, and the boy is good at cooking. The girl has slightly above shoulder length hair, and has an older brother (he dresses a bit flashily iirc). The series ended in the 30ish number of chapters and translation finished fairly recently (a year ago or so? after a bit of a haitus I believe.) I couldn't find it searching with the appropriate tags on mangadex and animeplanet. The title was probably something like name to name but I'm not sure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this; I'd appreciate any help.

Users who are viewing this thread