Help Finding a mangá

Protagonist: An assassin for hire who doesn't kill with conventional weapons. Instead, he uses psychological methods and manipulations to make his victims die in ways that appear as accidents or suicides, thus never being directly linked to the deaths.

Specific Plot Arc:
  • In one of the story arcs, a woman hires the assassin to kill her sister because she was not invited to her sister's wedding.
  • It turns out that the brother-in-law (the sister's husband) didn't deliver the invitations and also hired the same assassin to kill the woman's sister.
  • As a result, the brother-in-law and his wife (the sister) end up dying, as well as the woman who initially hired the assassin. (This part might contain errors, as I don't remember the story very well.)

Additional Information: The protagonist almost always wears a suit and is often seen in a city square, He is usually seen as a beggar, as he is always sleeping in the square.

Can anyone help me identify this manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Protagonist: An assassin for hire who doesn't kill with conventional weapons. Instead, he uses psychological methods and manipulations to make his victims die in ways that appear as accidents or suicides, thus never being directly linked to the deaths.

Specific Plot Arc:
  • In one of the story arcs, a woman hires the assassin to kill her sister because she was not invited to her sister's wedding.
  • It turns out that the brother-in-law (the sister's husband) didn't deliver the invitations and also hired the same assassin to kill the woman's sister.
  • As a result, the brother-in-law and his wife (the sister) end up dying, as well as the woman who initially hired the assassin. (This part might contain errors, as I don't remember the story very well.)

Additional Information: The protagonist almost always wears a suit and is often seen in a city square, He is usually seen as a beggar, as he is always sleeping in the square.

Can anyone help me identify this manga?
https://mangadex.org/title/f0a87b7f-6ee1-4502-b3fd-18650e455737/funouhan

Users who are viewing this thread