[Help finding title] Hunter/dungeon world where MC returns and at some point saves a blacksmith who has a grandson

I've read so many web comics/long strips these past months and can't remember this tile and started getting confused with so many other
returnees/dungeons titles.

For what I can remember, it's basically a long strip where the MC returns back in time after the world almost ends, and he decides to do things better without so many deaths.

I think one of the first things he does is entering one o the dungeons and goes down the first floor instead of up, into a secret floor, to get an exclusive skill (maybe related to summoning or necromance, or dark magic).

One thing I remember for sure is that he also finds the best Blacksmith, an old human who went to the first expeditions into the dungeon, wich has a grandson. The old man is weak and is about to die, so he asks the MC to take care of his grandson, but the MC saves him and puts his soul into a golem body sculpted by his grandson with an inherited blacksmith hammer.

I also remember the MC can acquire dungeons and he makes a base into one, with his summons. His summons even adore him so much that they build a kind of pyramid.

Then he has a big modern house built with a training room underneat it, which afterwards is expanded with space magic by an arch demon who is a servant of another demon girl, and I believe there is a wide area of protection from its house position, and the blacksmith moves there with his grandson after.

Plz help me find it, it was a very cool manhwa!

Contributor
I've read so many web comics/long strips these past months and can't remember this tile and started getting confused with so many other
returnees/dungeons titles.

For what I can remember, it's basically a long strip where the MC returns back in time after the world almost ends, and he decides to do things better without so many deaths.

I think one of the first things he does is entering one o the dungeons and goes down the first floor instead of up, into a secret floor, to get an exclusive skill (maybe related to summoning or necromance, or dark magic).

One thing I remember for sure is that he also finds the best Blacksmith, an old human who went to the first expeditions into the dungeon, wich has a grandson. The old man is weak and is about to die, so he asks the MC to take care of his grandson, but the MC saves him and puts his soul into a golem body sculpted by his grandson with an inherited blacksmith hammer.

I also remember the MC can acquire dungeons and he makes a base into one, with his summons. His summons even adore him so much that they build a kind of pyramid.

Then he has a big modern house built with a training room underneat it, which afterwards is expanded with space magic by an arch demon who is a servant of another demon girl, and I believe there is a wide area of protection from its house position, and the blacksmith moves there with his grandson after.

Plz help me find it, it was a very cool manhwa!
I don't remember a manhwa with all of these aspects, but I remembered 2 manhwa which complete each other with these aspects:

Users who are viewing this thread