HELP I'm looking for a manga

I remember reading this manga on Mangarock but bc the app and the website shut down..I sadly can't remember the name of the manga :(
I think i remember reading up to Ch100 (idk)
Plot: So manga starts off at this bar (the main character is a guy). I think he was an assassin/hit man or something.
He felt like someone was following him (???), he then ends up in an ally ???
He suddenly ends up getting transported to back in time (or maybe to another world).
As soon as he spawns into this new world/era, he meets this group of Warriors/knights (??) and a group of enemies attacks them.

The protagonist is loved by a lot people. But the higher ups are trying to get rid of him?

Supporter
@lovebug128 Do you remember anything else about the manga? What are the MC's personality and appearance traits? What is the new world like? Are there anything that stand out about that world? Or is it seriously just generic isekai with royalty and guild and fantasy adventure? What about the MC, what does he do in the new world? Does he have any special powers, magic etc? Does he become an adventure or any other jobs? Any other special events? Does he make any new friends or comrades? etc. Please list as many details as you can. Would help if you can note which details you are sure about and which you are not as due to how generic isekai manga are, it's very easy to mix two or more manga together.

On that note, you are sure it's black-white manga, right? And not manhua or manhwa longstrip webtoon? Because generally isekai manga don't run that long (100 chapters), but webtoons do.

Think it may have been this one https://mangadex.org/title/21314/tang-yin-in-another-realm

Users who are viewing this thread