Help me find manga

It's fantasy manga (not isekai) about a daughter of potion shopkeeper where she found a guide book about her world ( it's contain walkthrough etc. like a wiki). she use that book to save her brother cause she read that her brother died in one of quest from the book.

It's similar to •Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~•

I remember the exact plot of it's manga but just doesn't remember it's title or it's character name

Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita

I Picked Up This World's Strategy Guide!

Took me 30 seconds to find with your description but if it is really the one you need gotta be disappointed since it is on hiatus

Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita

I Picked Up This World's Strategy Guide!

Took me 30 seconds to find with your description but if it is really the one you need gotta be disappointed since it is on hiatus
Yeah, thanks for the help.
It's pity that it's on hiatus but at least i can read a bit more.

Yeah, thanks for the help.
It's pity that it's on hiatus but at least i can read a bit more.
Hey maybe there's a web novel or light novel. So many anime/mangas were on hiatus or canceled whilst source material ended perfectly

Hey maybe there's a web novel or light novel. So many anime/mangas were on hiatus or canceled whilst source material ended perfectly
Already checked on author's Twitter, apparently it's original manga.

Users who are viewing this thread