Help me look for the titles of these manhwas

1. A necromancer travelled back in time after becoming the most feared one in the world. He has a right hand man who travelled back in time with him. The MC became a skeleton, the same went to his right hand man,. After assuming that they travelled back in time, they were shocked when they find out that they have a lot of money when they opened their pouch even though their noble family was broke in the past. Later on, he has to fight someone to win the rights of a mine.

2. A boy who was once a noble is now a slave after their family went bankrupt. He has no spiritual power but has some sort of demonic energy , I think. If it helps, the MC has a black hair with some strands being red.

1. A necromancer travelled back in time after becoming the most feared one in the world. He has a right hand man who travelled back in time with him. The MC became a skeleton, the same went to his right hand man,. After assuming that they travelled back in time, they were shocked when they find out that they have a lot of money when they opened their pouch even though their noble family was broke in the past. Later on, he has to fight someone to win the rights of a mine.

2. A boy who was once a noble is now a slave after their family went bankrupt. He has no spiritual power but has some sort of demonic energy , I think. If it helps, the MC has a black hair with some strands being red.
https://mangadex.org/title/87751fb3-0aef-423f-9471-db63c82ad227/monarch-of-death found number 1, good luck with number 2

It appears its not on here but still.

Users who are viewing this thread