Help needed finding an isekai manga title

Double-page supporter
Its a typical isekai. It’s a group or class sent to a new world. But the group is evaluated based on levels and the MC is either unable to be evaluaTed properly. So they send the MC into slavery. I know that sounds similar to probably more than one title but any assistance is appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Is it entertaining? (I'm an isekai trash panda myself, I don't mind slightly trashy stuff)
57153327.jpg

It has giant robots and immatureoverpowered children piloting them so...yes? :haa:
It's formulaic enough that I'm a bit bored of it at the moment, but if entertainment is all you're looking for you could certainly do far worse.

Dex-chan lover
57153327.jpg

It has giant robots and immatureoverpowered children piloting them so...yes? :haa:
It's formulaic enough that I'm a bit bored of it at the moment, but if entertainment is all you're looking for you could certainly do far worse.
I ended up reading a bit. It wasn't too bad at the start. But when
the catgirl's dad was killed and it was also revealed that two classmates are in love with him
I started to feel that it's a bit too much for me.

Double-page supporter
Selling the MC into slavery (vs exiled/jailed/attempted assassination which IIRC is far more common) seems to be the discriminator here, and the only one I've read recently that comes to mind is https://mangadex.org/title/9d4311a4...-de-urareta-ore-wa-jitsu-wa-saikyou-parameter
Not only are you one of the ONLY people not being a snarky asshole, you managed to list EXACTLY the manga I was looking for.

I had it before Mangadex went down and it's one I've been curious about since I never got to read more than one chapter.

Thank you.

Double-page supporter
man literally trying to find a sea with the description "has salt water"
well you can eat a cup of shit because my description worked to have someone help find exactly what I was looking for.

maybe try to help instead of being snarky.

Dex-chan lover
Not only are you one of the ONLY people not being a snarky asshole, you managed to list EXACTLY the manga I was looking for.

I had it before Mangadex went down and it's one I've been curious about since I never got to read more than one chapter.

Thank you.
You were in luck, since the series just happened to be updated recently enough that it was still in my tabs. So...many...tabs.... :notlikethis:

Toxicity can be a bit random here tbh. There are many folks who try to be productive members of society and others who get off on undermining it. I personally contribute if I happen to believe that my comments (fact-checked at least once, because Truth (TM) is overrated) will be beneficial to the overall conversation on the theory that better environment = better and more content, but ymmv 🤷 :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread