Helvetica Scans

Group Leader
@Kiera34 bruh we release it usually within the week that it comes out, chill.
@GRaZe123 we dropped it because it got licensed, you can read it on Crunchyroll or buy it from Comixology.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to helveticascans dot com It redirects to art and pete something now.

Group Leader
@Yourself we shut down the site because there wasn't really any need for it, some nerd must have bought the domain to promote his shitty comic.

Dex-chan lover
@Bentoki Aww, that's sad to hear. I loved how easy it was to download the chapters, the stability of the site and scan quality. Thanks for everything and good luck!

Hello, i want to ask something. i know that you guys are picking up a lot of series but can you consider re-picking Zom 100? I like that manga but the translation suddenly stopped 2 years ago. 😅 If you guys can't then it's ok, i'll read other series. I don't know about scanlating a series after all, it might be hard to get the raw so i don't ask too much! I just want you guys to consider re-picking it.

Group Leader
Hello, i want to ask something. i know that you guys are picking up a lot of series but can you consider re-picking Zom 100? I like that manga but the translation suddenly stopped 2 years ago. 😅 If you guys can't then it's ok, i'll read other series. I don't know about scanlating a series after all, it might be hard to get the raw so i don't ask too much! I just want you guys to consider re-picking it.
We dropped the series because it was licensed by VIZ Media, you can read their version which is beyond which we scanlated anyway.

You guys did a great job with Musou Telepathy. Thanks for what you do.

swfa90.png

Just wanted to thank you guys for the work you are doing with the current scanlation of Kings Viking. I've been reading most of your translations of various manga for probably 5+ years and it is consistently some of the highest quality out there. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread