Henai Café - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Agalmatophilia

Dex-chan lover
Aight this manga is hella sus I mean it went from blood to murder very very fast, probably going to drop it since even though interesting to read its so morally wrong it makes me want to throw up

Thanks for the translation

@BozMagic
Personally, I think it may be a sort of commentary on what shunning can result in fetishes being practiced the wrong way. Choking and BDSM can have tragic results if not researched and practiced properly. Henai, may just be a bit more extreme in the sense in what it can result. Regardless, it's totally understandable if you decide to drop it!

@KhalE
I think it may be a sort of yandere trope? It could also be that's part of some sort of obsession fetish i.e he can only love one person and that is me. Since it does hint this isn't the first time she's done it?

Group Leader
This is my kind of horror. Totally had me with those "sauce" stains. Remember going "Weird, did this guy put sauce in his doll's mouth just to clean it up?" and then the news coverage came and then it clicked and man is that messed up I'm gonna puke. 10/10, truly horrifying.

Thanks for picking this up. Although, I feel like this is one of those "It's not about when it's over, it's about when does it get so twisted that I have to drop it.", so I might not make it the whole way.

fortunately that my fetish is normal one.

tall girl, glasses, beauty mark, big tits, big ass 👍

Went to look at the raws. Shit looks like it get worse. Kinda excited to see it translated

Users who are viewing this thread