Hengoku no Schwester

Could someone please tell me why the fuck are people in here so fixated on the Iron maiden (torture device) not being real? I do realize that it has been mentioned multiple times in the story but so far it has had 0 impact or significance.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda makes me wanna see every church, even today, be bombed into nothingness :| lol

Group Leader
@Arijec123

Beats me. It's a story about "what if Iron Maiden was real". Even so, it was mentioned only three times so far in volumes 1-2.

@TheGodEmperor

Your nickname shows so.
I suggest you to read The Last Church by Graham McNeill, it's quite good.

Dex-chan lover
@smape I really don't, but, wew, I sure hate the religious people in these stories/old times.

These days they are less horrible, but some still do take their religious zeal too far.

While the Iron Maiden wasn’t around back then (I think the 1st one didn’t show up till the early 19th century), its compatible to an actual torture/punishment device called the Spanish Coat.

Either way the Witch hunts were fucking brutal and cruel. I have nothing but sympathy for the people that were tortured in the name of religion. Religious extremism is terrifying.

@madquila No, the "Status:" part of the description refers to the state on the manga itself, so if it says "Completed", it means that the original manga is over but that does not necessarily mean that the translations are done (which is also the case here).

Users who are viewing this thread