Henjin no Salad Bowl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Arrival of a Genius (from Another World) - 1

Group Leader
This is the first chapter of the manga adapation of Hirasaka Yomi (Imouto Sae, Haganai) and Kantoku's (Henneko etc.) light novel Henjin no Salad Bowl/Salad Bowl of Eccentrics. I'm doing this to try to drum up some hype for the anime adaptation that's been announced for April 2024! That said, I don't really have the time in my schedule to keep this up so it would be great if another group wants to pick it up from here, I won't be doing any more chapters.

Here's the synopsis:
While trailing someone, the poor detective Kaburaya Sousuke runs into Sara, an imperial princess from another world who uses black magic. Sousuke and Sara gradually begin living together, but in the blink of an eye, Sara becomes accustomed to modern-day Japan...
Meanwhile, Livia—a female knight who transferred to the world after Sara, is enjoying a surprisingly pleasant life, even though she is homeless. The two otherworldly individuals who live a pleasant and strong life influence Sousuke and the other oddballs who live here, such as a devilish lawyer, a divorce agent, and a cult leader.

As someone who's read the light novel, I can vouch for the quality of the writing. It's an ensemble cast comedy that obviously has a ton of heart behind the laughs. If you liked Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, this is more of the same kind of vibe from the same author/illustrator team. Keep an eye out for the anime adaptation! It's in an incredibly stacked season but I've got it as my dark horse for one to watch.

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait for the technician part :v
and they better not omitted it on the anime... its rare time she use her superpower in this side also

Dex-chan lover
Him laughing at his own terrible joke makes me feel a sense of kinship with that dude

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first chapter of the manga adapation of Hirasaka Yomi (Imouto Sae, Haganai) and Kantoku's (Henneko etc.) light novel Henjin no Salad Bowl/Salad Bowl of Eccentrics. I'm doing this to try to drum up some hype for the anime adaptation that's been announced for April 2024! That said, I don't really have the time in my schedule to keep this up so it would be great if another group wants to pick it up from here, I won't be doing any more chapters.

Here's the synopsis:
While trailing someone, the poor detective Kaburaya Sousuke runs into Sara, an imperial princess from another world who uses black magic. Sousuke and Sara gradually begin living together, but in the blink of an eye, Sara becomes accustomed to modern-day Japan...
Meanwhile, Livia—a female knight who transferred to the world after Sara, is enjoying a surprisingly pleasant life, even though she is homeless. The two otherworldly individuals who live a pleasant and strong life influence Sousuke and the other oddballs who live here, such as a devilish lawyer, a divorce agent, and a cult leader.

As someone who's read the light novel, I can vouch for the quality of the writing. It's an ensemble cast comedy that obviously has a ton of heart behind the laughs. If you liked Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, this is more of the same kind of vibe from the same author/illustrator team. Keep an eye out for the anime adaptation! It's in an incredibly stacked season but I've got it as my dark horse for one to watch.
I finished reading Imouto sae ireba ii recently, and it's hands down one of my favorite series ever, so super excited for the anime! I hope the light novels get translated one of these days too!

Users who are viewing this thread