Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

Contributor
@RonBWL
Don't mind leachers, keep up your work, it's already faster and better than most groups out there mmm...

bruh weekly release is already enough, also who the heck complaining for weekly while it's consistent enough to update lmao

Dex-chan lover
god damn her dad has some restraint. I know that you can't forbid your daughter from seeing a guy, but you can at least cock slap him to show him who is the boss and if yoiu're lucky he'll be the one to leave if you threaten him with cock slaps for life.

There ain't too m uch point catching up either because vols only release so quick and the pre vol releases are usually crap quality

Damn, that Mom. I guess I'n not into young girls after all.

And fuck the entitled pricks who complain about the manga coming out late. IT'S FREE, you dumb asses. How about finding something to do in your "IRL" than constantly "needing" everything to suit your schedule.

Was it confirmed anywhere that volume 15 would be the last one -- are the events up to that point indicative of it ending soon? Enquiring minds want to know.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope senko didn't learn to detect erections by practicing with her father (due to mother)

MD@Home
Not fast enough? It's on a pretty regular schedule, this can't be said about most series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure who's complaining about the speed, but they can go eat a d*ck. After doing a really low skill cleaning, redrawing, and translating of Toumei Ningen Kyoutei, it gave me a new appreciation for how much work goes into this stuff.

Ayo fuck whoever is complaining about the speed you're releasing at. Keep it at the pace you guys are most comfortable with, the real ones appreciate the work you do and love you for it.

Users who are viewing this thread