Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
he looks like a lost child
g12.jpg

AAAAAH, THESE LOVEBIRDS! This is melting my fucking heart, god bless this manga.

Gonna take a while to get used to Sugita's new hairstyle, though.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Sugita isn't going to start cockblocking him now.

Dex-chan lover
It feels weird making the dad an issue when he's basically disappeared since the start.

Aggregator gang
Takamura is becoming more and more pathetic as a human being with every chapter... At this pace, he will become a giant man-baby before the ending and instead some of sexy, flirty, perverted couple-time we will get diaper changing.

Power Uploader
@Acolytus I put a Spoiler Alert at the end of c87 for a reason.

@thaeril He's ALWAYS been like that, and that's the center of the plotline. There's a saying that girls go out with boys and hope he'll change but he'll never change for a reason. This isn't the type of manga where you can expect MC to "grow up".

Hmm... After this volume is where the story of Shingeki no Eroko-san started

Aggregator gang
@RonBWL
I know he was like that, I never had any problems with it and never expected any growth. The problem is - it's getting worse. It seems like ever since he realized his feelings, his IQ dropped to the floor. He always was dumb, useless and perverted but now he threw away his pride as a human being and become a total man-child.

Dex-chan lover
@thaeril
become a total man-child
Well, that's what falling in love does to some people

And it's not like there wasn't a precedent - Takamura was already getting spoiled by Senko and they grew more clingy with each other by the day. Them becoming official just tore down all that emotional restraint.

Dex-chan lover
Man puberty treated them so differently lol

Sugita is becoming a gyaru-oh ( male gyaru )

Takamura is becoming a manchild.

Users who are viewing this thread