Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 19 Ch. 124

Me

Dex-chan lover
We all know it won't happen because seggs with a JK = instant jail but seggs with a DK = "woman's cute so it's a-okay".
Think author's done a few stories where "seggs with a JK" happened. This might be their only story where the word "underage" never enters the conversation.

Which is to say: I'm surprised the two ain't been bangin' already.

Power Uploader
Think author's done a few stories where "seggs with a JK" happened. This might be their only story where the word "underage" never enters the conversation.

Which is to say: I'm surprised the two ain't been bangin' already.
I believe things were easier back then. It's 2024 we're talking about here where even a 17.9 y-o girl's lewd picture could get you banned.

Dex-chan lover
Hold the phone, fym scum?? Tf did Hoshi do for you to call him that?

Or do you just hate him for the sake of doing so? Which is actually weird af
Oh okay, so what do you call somebody that was hell bent on Senko but when Risa showed some interest he was wagging his tail for her, then immediately went back to Senko and then when Eruko appeared he immediately fell in love with her instead.

Go ahead tell me how we call that if not scummy behavior?

Dex-chan lover
Oh okay, so what do you call somebody that was hell bent on Senko but when Risa showed some interest he was wagging his tail for her, then immediately went back to Senko and then when Eruko appeared he immediately fell in love with her instead.

Go ahead tell me how we call that if not scummy behavior?
He just wanted a relationship at the time, he clearly changed after he got with Eruko

Dex-chan lover
Character A: YOU WILL COMPLY. I HAVE A PLUNGER
Character B: Why?
Character A: BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS PLUNGER HAS BEEN.

Dex-chan lover
He just wanted a relationship at the time, he clearly changed after he got with Eruko
Oh so he just wanted a relationship so bad that any girl would do even if said girl was clearly having a thing with another man... If he could score with her, fuck that guy right?

And he Clearly changed??? Ah okay sorry my bad... That negates all his scummy behavior so far then.

He's nothing but a horndog scum and now that he has the hottest girl in Senkoverse of course he doesn't care for other girls! Duh! That doesn't somehow negate how he was portrayed so far. Hindsight is a beautiful thing I know, but it doesn't give you a pass for acting like a fucktard.

Users who are viewing this thread