Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 19 Ch. 121

Fed-Kun's army
I'm no fan of capitalism. It's productive/revolutionary days are over and is increasingly moribund. But damn do I like how the system destroys short-sighted idiots like this stupid beach store owner lady. She's angry at her workers who're making her tons of cash. What a fool. Small business owners with foolishly big heads like this woman (and her family for being stupid enough to leave her in charge) are constantly getting their teeth kicked in by more organized businesses.

Power Uploader
Either Japan has its own version of "handyman" that does all kinds of jobs or Amaguri Handymen do literally anything because the plot demands it.
To be fair, "handyman" means "a person hired to do various small jobs, especially in the maintenance of an apartment building, office building, or the like.", so the Amaguri staff are doing the "various small jobs" part. Takamura and Sugita are specialized in building maintenance, but other than that they're doing all kind of chores.

Power Uploader
Finally some good fucking Senko.

I don't know the original script but wouldn't "boss" have been more appropriate than "chief"?

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I miss erection Senko, but weirdo Senko definitely has her own merits. 🥰

Group Leader
"Handyman" in my mind are not the same as "temp workers"... maybe it's different in Japan?
The Japanese word is 便利屋 which is literally a kind of job where you take on small miscellaneous job requests. Handyman is the probably the closest translation you can get to it even if it's not perfect.

If you used the word irl it would usually be interpreted as someone who either helps with moving things or does small repair and cleaning jobs on a variety of scenarios, so not exactly the same as Amaguri Handymen who do literally everything (but they do primarily help with moves and repairs as we see throughout the Manga).

I'd say it's basically the General Store concept but for services.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Finally some good fucking Senko.

I don't know the original script but wouldn't "boss" have been more appropriate than "chief"?
Raw says 店長, which is "shop manager". I suppose my TL localized it to Chief due to Rika's superiority complex.

Users who are viewing this thread