Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 15 Ch. 96

Takamura: I've won but at what cost.

Shiid, at this point, don't care, Henjo is great.

so @RonBWL i know the spinoff off series is on hold, but was there any world that the author might return to it one day or it done?

Power Uploader
@mark1246 You've seen it with Henjo, Konogi's come back to draw this after 8 months on hiatus. She'll eventually return to Eroko, either after this series is finished or at any point that she feels like it.

Fed-Kun's army
OK JK... lol
How I missed her pouting!
This was great. It Kind of reminded me of the early chapters but now with 100% more cuteness. Thanks for the translation. No Matter how long it takes. We will wait!

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry for another Post. What is the freaking problem with the age again? My Dad is 12 years older than my mom, they met when he was in his 30s (the 70s). Also, having kisses and intimate moments in her age is freaking normal. Their age difference is totally okay and normal.

Anyway, I wanted to get this off my chest, B/C Senkos age comes up every new chapter. I ignored it but now that it is back and here it is asked again just reignited me being annoyed about it. I won't complaining again tho! Happy reading everyone!

Looks like Konogi-sensei changed the way she draws (or, better, renders) eyes between this chapter and the previous one, before the hiatus. It's really noticeable with a character with wide pupils like Senko.
Perhaps this is less of a glaring difference to those who read the spin-off (I will... eventually), but it kind of makes Senko look dead-eyed.

lmao, I felt like Senko held it in so much her....quirkiness was leaking out by the end. They really are perfect for each other. Those early morning antics were just (kinda) wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread