Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 18 Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
apVkyXT.png

all too easy

Dex-chan lover
I've read more than enough series where a "weird" nee-san or nii-san is perfectly normal.

Dex-chan lover
"I wouldn't want you to be my sister because it would be Onee x Shota."

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I feel like I should re-read this since I am kind of lost on what is happening with current chapter

Contributor
The way he's casually physical with her as opposed to Risa, I feel like he sees her as a friend, who happens to be a weird cute highschool girl that talks about dicks all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off with this NTR bullshit. Senko went on a date with another dude who clearly has hidden intentions, and she’s too busy trying to be a “Big Sister” to realize this kid wants to bang her so fucking badly
I hate to break this to you:

He's a literal child, banging anyone is the LAST thing on his mind, he was literally weirded out by her perverted nature 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I hate to break this to you:

He's a literal child, banging anyone is the LAST thing on his mind, he was literally weirded out by her perverted nature 🤦🏾‍♂️
I'm sorry but you are wrong, on both counts.

6h0R1Nb.png

He's almost the same age as her.

2. What the fuck are you going on about? Did you forget what puberty was like? Or have you been Tik Tok'd into inphantalizing everyone under 18?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but you are wrong, on both counts.

6h0R1Nb.png

He's almost the same age as her.

2. What the fuck are you going on about? Did you forget what puberty was like? Or have you been Tik Tok'd into inphantalizing everyone under 18?
None of that means shit, he was LITERALLY weirded out by her when she was being her usually perverted self, it took her a good while to finally get him to actually wanna talk to her

Dex-chan lover
None of that means shit, he was LITERALLY weirded out by her when she was being her usually perverted self, it took her a good while to finally get him to actually wanna talk to her
Yes, he was weirded out when super perverted. The fact that he clearly is into her and yes, attracted to her. That’s the whole point of the issue is that he has a crush on her. But when he found her real personality, he got super freaked out because it wasn’t the image he had in his brain. I don’t understand why you don’t see it. It’s so obvious that he has a thing for her

Dex-chan lover
Yes, he was weirded out when super perverted. The fact that he clearly is into her and yes, attracted to her. That’s the whole point of the issue is that he has a crush on her. But when he found her real personality, he got super freaked out because it wasn’t the image he had in his brain. I don’t understand why you don’t see it. It’s so obvious that he has a thing for her
The whole point of this entire back and forth is how you said he wanted to "bang her"

And you even said it yourself in the very paragraph I'm replying to that he was freaked out about her perverted side

Yes it's obvious he's developing feelings for her normal/tame side, you're telling me this like I'm blind and can't see that for myself

Original and main point: "and she’s too busy trying to be a “Big Sister” to realize (this kid wants to bang her so fucking badly)"

^that's false, his crush is normal and wholesome which you'd expect from a middle schooler

If he truly wanted to bang her, he wouldn't be so creeped out by her when she's in Senko mode, instead he'd feel flustered like most dudes her age do when she approaches them in a similar manner

Dex-chan lover
The whole point of this entire back and forth is how you said he wanted to "bang her"

And you even said it yourself in the very paragraph I'm replying to that he was freaked out about her perverted side

Yes it's obvious he's developing feelings for her normal/tame side, you're telling me this like I'm blind and can't see that for myself

Original and main point: "and she’s too busy trying to be a “Big Sister” to realize (this kid wants to bang her so fucking badly)"

^that's false, his crush is normal and wholesome which you'd expect from a middle schooler

If he truly wanted to bang her, he wouldn't be so creeped out by her when she's in Senko mode, instead he'd feel flustered like most dudes her age do when she approaches them in a similar manner
While you are right and there's no "banging" wish involved here, the fact that he is clearly fallen for her and wants to get closer whilst knowing she's Takamura's girlfriend, makes it uncomfortable in my mind. The vibe I get from this kid is "oh I am in middle school but if get close to her, once I grow up I might be able to take her from Takamura and make her my girlfriend after I confess"

I feel this is fucking unnecessary. This could have stayed on the brother - sister spectrum, romantic feelings had no place here.

Users who are viewing this thread