Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure chapter 6 is the only one you even get a peek of Senko's panties.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while, I thought I missed something leading to this.

Nope, it's just a new arc(?)

Power Uploader
@DirkHardpeck If you read it on other site, you likely hit 41 and 42 before the real 36/37 so the arc might be mixed up a bit

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL

It just felt like CH36 left on a weird note to me. Like it didn't feel like they really 'closed out' the trip arc. Could just be me.

Either way, always good to see more of this one.

I love this manga but it makes me so frustrated. I get that she is a pervert and does perverted things, but she has someone she's interested in and doesn't seem to tone down the perverted things with other men. Like she is only slightly giving that man she has a crush on special treatment and still teases the hell out of other men. I get it, but it just makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable and I can't enjoy those scenes because she has interest in the protagonist. In short the scenes where she is being perverted with men other than the protagonist make me uncomfortable and slash some of the enjoyment for me.

Dex-chan lover
You know what really wrong with this chapter. Senko always say lewd stuff but don't usually lewd herself or reveal her to the other.
But now she in a room alone with two male becasue a demand as job.
My NTR sense is tingling

Users who are viewing this thread