Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

Dex-chan lover
@d0v Hiatus since she started doing Eroko at the beginning of last year, as far as I can tell. I don't think there's any indication of it being cancelled. But damn it, I need more
cute flirting.

Dex-chan lover
So lemme get this str8: This manga started off as Takamoura being the stud with Senko and Ruka thirsting for him like a typical harem protag but then they retoconned stuff and made it so Takamoura x Senko became canon and Ruka fell in love with Sugita instead?

I like that everyone is happy and couple with their loved one but I kind of liked Ruka thirsting for Takamoura.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It's silly how this manga which has only ONE joke and ONE brain cell shared among all its characters has become one of my favourite reads. The chemistry between the two leading characters is just perfect. Every chapter is fillied with hilarious jokes and sweet moments to the brim. I 100% recommend this manga. Thanks for the scanlations!

@Iamcheater I don't think there was any retconned involved, Ruka was pretty much heading to be coupled with Sugita from her introduction. I actually like Ruka and Takamora's dynamics with each other, but I love how all of them ended up even more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread