Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Ch. 40 - Former Demon Lord Departs on a Journey

Dex-chan lover
Only 5 days? Damn this must either be a truely small kingdom/empire or their carts must travel at highway speeds.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I think part of the reason why Odette's father is getting off so "easily" is because with how things stand now, Odette will inherit the Ducal title, along with the full powers and responsibilities that go with it. After all, why depose the entire house when the only child of the Duke shows so much promise?

Dex-chan lover
Iris/Alice really will need to learn to share at this rate.
Depends, if polygamy is allowed in this world. In which case, we now probably have the official first wife, and first concubine.

Given how devoted Iris is ever since her previous self, she'd probably be okay with it, especially if it makes Yuuki happy.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Don't forget yuuki can summon her whenever since she is his kin
The problem is, how to return her back. Princesses don just disappear in flash of light... under normal circumstances. Results will be a problems, which no one have a will and time to deal with.

Double-page supporter
MjV1EpW.jpeg
What's this from? Not sure if I've seen the source for this pic in particular, but pretty sure I've seen a similar one.

Fed-Kun's army
Depends, if polygamy is allowed in this world. In which case, we now probably have the official first wife, and first concubine.

Given how devoted Iris is ever since her previous self, she'd probably be okay with it, especially if it makes Yuuki happy.
And Martha?

Users who are viewing this thread