Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Former Demon Lord, Visits the Princess' Room

Aggregator gang
Embarrassed maid is cute. She should've taken him up on that offer. He wanted to introduce his partner, after all.

I'd say a bunch of details on that castle are out of proportion or wrong, but that'd be nitpicky. A bunch of details on that castle are out of proportion or wrong.

Such a magic science nerd.

Maids are gone, time to release princess mode.

What's with people and not being able to wash their hair...

See? Should've taken him up on the offer.

So then water magic is drawn from the chest, and air magic from the head?

I hope that familiar thing is more about a mutual bond than slave magic. I've seen either and many in between in mangas.
I'd say that air is from the chest because of the lungs then water might be from the head?

So she actually has the skill immortality. I thought her and her grandma Judy aged Very slowly but now I’m not sure.
Looking at Yuuki's screen though, he doesn't have that skill...

So either a) Alice wished to be like her Lord and Nos wished to be human while dying, thereby granting them immortality/mortality respectively, or b) Yuuki has yet to re-unlock his immortality...

Dex-chan lover
I hope that familiar thing is more about a mutual bond than slave magic. I've seen either and many in between in mangas.
Yes and no.

While becoming someone's kin is like becoming a servant, they still completely have their free will (most of the time) and can usually disobey, hurt or even kill the one on top without any penalties.
Think of it less like a Master/Slave relationship and more like a King/Retainer one.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Alice is kinky, first time alone with gents and she already succ him

Dex-chan lover
Lol Yuuki is such a nerd. He saw a complex magic array and his first thought is "I want to hack it".
It's normal. Like you see a cute girl and wonder how will she looks naked? That's the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
Iris is 13yo physically, but can swing between 200 years old and 10 days old mentally.

Dex-chan lover
That's a place for the king and his legitimate wives, There's a wing for the legitimate children, and there's a wing for the illegitimate children. There doesn't seem to be any housing for the concubines. Am I missing something?

Did she just become immortal?

Also lel inb4 because immortal she's stuck in that body forever.
Yuuki himself had explained, several times even, that being immortal means the body stopped aging after a certain age (in the 20s iirc) has been reached. Before that age, the body will grow normally, so they won't be suspicious in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread