Henkyou no Yakushi, Miyako de S Rank Boukensha to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Frontier Healer

Dex-chan lover
IBARAKINO X KAKAO!!!?? HOLY FUCKING SHIT
This right here is what i live for, let's gooooo

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I'll give it a shot. At least it seems like the annoying one is gone from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Yet again a cliche,

where the MC doesn't know his own true worth,

gets his childhood friend taken,

becomes a great/popular guy after getting out of his comfort zone,

gets a harem even though he is dense,

the childhood friend loses everything when the lord decides to throw her away for someone better or sells her to slavery,

comes begging MC for help bcoz nowhere to go or live,

MC accepts as returning favor to the one who raised him,

either does a one time favor and sends her away or keeps her as friend,

manga gets axed. THE END.

The above is just a prediction, I don't real novels.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like I dropped a manga with a similar premise just with an alchemist genius girl who fires the MC or w/e but turns out he's actually OP because of course he is. Guess I'll keep an eye on this in case there's any proper tiddy content given the first panel. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this one was licensed by kodansha in that k-manga shit, but english ended censoring a chapter so much compared to the raw one lmao (i think it was chapter 7)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hopefully they kicked that spoiled women to the curb, and that's all her relevance to the story. However, knowing the type of character the MC is, she'll probably end up coming back for some sort of drama. :nyoron:

overall I enjoyed this first chapter, so thanks for the upload

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this one was licensed by kodansha in that k-manga shit, but english ended censoring a chapter so much compared to the raw one lmao (i think it was chapter 7)
You are correct because I remember seeing it as a top post on r/manga. Idk how to post the imgur source on here besides the link but it's in the reddit post for viewing. Such disrespect to the artist imo because there better ways of censoring than just blacking out everything. The funniest thing is that they're aren't consistent with it because you can see her butt on the 3rd page.

Users who are viewing this thread