Henshin Ganbo - Oneshot

Contributor
A oneshot that's worthy of re-reads every once in a while. A short romance story featuring a male lead who starts out weak but works hard at improving himself, and becomes capable of decisive action by the end. The uncommon and praiseworthy kind of male lead in a romance. Doesn't have to start out strong, if he can develop to be better later.

Re-reading also allows me to appreciate better how Ichizono, while super blunt and harsh, had an awful lot of constructive criticism to give Sunaki from the get go. It's super easy to say "you suck" or "you're shit at this", be done with him and leave, but she really did go out of her way to point out practically all the things he can improve on.

She actually liked him just a little bit early on, because she cared enough to not leave him immediately after giving the rejection reply, and maybe even snuck in some of her own preferences in the big bundle of feedback she gave him. She's the rare kind of non-violent tsundere that I can always appreciate.

It will take more than a miracle for this to get an anime given it didn't even get serialized, but I'd love to hear Eri Kitamura voice Ichizono. She's a perfect fit for this tsundere gyaru's role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread