Hensoku-kei Quadrangle - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - And then, tomorrow

Dex-chan lover
I won’t lie I definitely skipped some of the chapters like not skipped but skim read through the middle arcs but man, this had great potential to pop off in its time but the translations get more messy with each chapter and not only that but this manga was dead for almost 3 whole years, 2 years later though and finishing the last chapter I cant remember what I felt reading the first one all that time ago but I’m glad they HAD an ending that most missed sadly, solid 7.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Dawg what a good ending (for me because i like time traveling)its so good not so short but not too long story 10/10

Double-page supporter
I was able to catch up after seeing that this in my library (and get the gist of it when I started ch 13)
Not bad not bad. I was a little worried what would have happened but how they were able to piece together all of this is quite solid!
I guess they were able to succeed getting an ending to prevent Maki's tragedy while also getting a happy end that makes sense. It definitely gives me a Kimi no na wa with the memory loss from time shanenigans (or along those lines) with a sprinkle of random ally actually was an enemy from the start (Mio reminds me of Finn from Kaito Jeanne too). But glad it ended off with a more satisfactory open note with fragments of their memories still intact (or at least being regained).
Like Namine says, memories aren't truly lost, just unlinked. You still have all your memories. (Oh wait completely different franchise).
Also does Kaito talk at the end? I honestly kind of forgot why he's incapable of talking but I thought he was working on it at the cultural festival... hmm.. Guess I need to reread it

Users who are viewing this thread