Hensoku-kei Quadrangle

It would be faster to learn japanese and buy the mangas than waiting for updates. Really, after one year it's possible!

>MC is apparently a badass delinquent that can beat the shit out of anyone
>is a short, skinny pretty boy
how to tell when a manga is going to be trash

Dex-chan lover
@Twia where did you find the raws? I've tried to find it but I can't (or maybe I'm just dumb).

Edit: Ugh, nevermind. Found it. I can't understand a thing though lol.

Double-page supporter
Yeah... This is basically the kind of manga that starts off good and unique but devolves into your usual generic story. It's also one of those stories that can be resolved and finished under twenty chapters but the author or publisher tries to milk it over volumes.

Conclusion, unique at the beginning but becomes generic and dragging later on.

@darkeden112 all you need yo know it is happy ending for them, haha, basically if I remember correctly
FMC felt worthless and want to end her life,
but the gank can avoid this by talking some sense to her(I'm not too sure, though, already forgot this)

Raw scan its still not complete yet the status in here this manga end at chp 21

But raw scan is chp 19

Please scanlate the rest, I really like this manga and would very much like it if I were able to actually see how the story ends.

I haven’t started reading it and just by read the synopsis, it seems so tempting.

Please complete the remaining chapters.

sypnosis is really interesting,but sadly the translations aren't up to date.I hope someone translates this so we can finish the whole story :3

Group Leader
Someone needs to pick this up please. It's very interesting. The raws are also finished. Unfortunately, the previous translators dropped this.

Saw this in my updated list, only to be left disappointed (as of post) hope some group decides to grab it sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread