Hentai Elf to Majime Orc

Contributor
Just read the whole manga in the scanlator site, at least this one got proper ending mmm...

I come here, (No pun intended), for some innocent enjoyment and what do I get on the last page of chapter 7? ULTRA-VIOLENCE!!

That self-inflicted nutshot is just way too much for this sensitive old pervert. I am still suffering from sympathy pains after seeing that! Why couldn't the author stick to very mild violence, such as disemboweling, skin flaying, eye gouging, broken bones, forced viewing of old Ed Wood films, etc.

Umm... maybe that last example may be a bit too extreme. I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch any of those old movies.

Wait! WHAT!? It's OVER ALREADY!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Still... There is some SEROUS tongue action going on there! I bet that pervy elf could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch!

@NZPIEFACE: No, it is not us! We are merely pigments of your technicolor imagination. You are having a 3-day drinking binge hallucination. We are not the perverts that you are looking for.

@PLG: Do you think I convinced him? Or will we have to resort to the ultimate mind-wiping technique of showing him a disgusting picture of my aged, wrinkled and sagging posterior?

Dex-chan lover
this is not a doujinshi but a regular manga release. you can buy the compiled volumes at manga retailers like ebj

Dex-chan lover
Well at least someone finally took the damn story to its natural conclusion, waiting forever for the original Artist to not be scared of becoming popular was getting tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread