29b0fc44-dc21-4b0d-847b-756cb648d758
Late_Komei Supporter Joined Dec 26, 2020 Messages 6,548 Dec 28, 2025 #4 Sheesh, should've let the douche tell your mom about the condoms. Well, the art is nice. Good sex scenes. Douche looks a lot better with eyes not visible. Decent smut.
Sheesh, should've let the douche tell your mom about the condoms. Well, the art is nice. Good sex scenes. Douche looks a lot better with eyes not visible. Decent smut.
GreenDude1 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 29, 2024 Messages 2,059 Apr 21, 2026 #5 I feel like she's mentally retarded if saying I'll tell your mom you tried to steal some condoms is enough to get her to do all that.
I feel like she's mentally retarded if saying I'll tell your mom you tried to steal some condoms is enough to get her to do all that.
ArashiRen Dex-chan lover Joined May 22, 2026 Messages 533 Jun 19, 2026 #6 The classic “I want to treasure you” line… Is its true meaning and connotation lost in translation or something? because I’ve never understood it
The classic “I want to treasure you” line… Is its true meaning and connotation lost in translation or something? because I’ve never understood it