Her Kiss - Infectious Lust - Ch. 10 - Her Album

I'll never understand why characters in romance mangas are always so obsessed with being each other's 'first' and stuff like that, even if they are mostly teenagers.

Contributor
@Raygunsama I can't speak for other manga, but at least with this one, the main pair being rather immature is pretty central to their characterization.

will donate my first born child to the mangaka if the ex gf doesn't show up and start drama.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!!!! IT'S FUCKING FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!! IF THE NEXT CHAPTER TURNS OUT ANOTHER TROLL IMMA GONNA THROW THE SHIT OUTA MY PHONE ANF FLIPP ALL THE TABLES IN MY HOUSE!!!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!.

SANA CHAN SOOOO CUTEEE!! XD

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH TRANSLATOR TEAM FOR THE EFFORT!!! BLESSED YOU!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I like it everytime ayane is kissing sana chan's face and tears whenever she's crying.
Those passionate kiss.

Also. Aaaaaw sooo it sounds like sana is her rebound to get over with her ex.
We need more details about this ex. Maybe she looks like sana?? Who knows. Let see I hope the author will show is some past part of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepingair sooo it sounds like sana is her rebound to get over with her ex.

Doesn't look like it. Ayane broke up with her ex one year before meeting Sana, and she seems to genuinely love Sana.

Aggregator gang
This sooo cuteee T_T
@Raygunsama they're just being possessive xD I can relate to their feelings since I'm quite jealous when I imagine my girl and her ex together etc etc

Aggregator gang
@raygunsama I never get it either. Even when I was a teenager this was never an issue for me.

Given these particular characters though, I think @igenetycs immaturity explanation is fair enough. I’m actually kind of surprised at how well Ayane is handling Sana’s jealousy. It seems like something she may not have had as much patience for in earlier chapters.

@Raygunsama I often felt like Japan aren't the biggest expert on romance v. obsession or something- like they don't see a line between the two, maybe the mangaka herself haven't actually experience love before.

Dex-chan lover
The obsession with being another's "first" is rooted in purity culture, which was pushed by religions and society for a long time. It's the same reason people are obsessive about losing virginity as males. Society pushes the notion that girls become 'true women' once their 'purity' is taken from them by a man.

Obviously, there's a huge amount of bigoted sentiment behind those ideas, and most decent people today do not agree with them. However, the notion still exists as a kind of subtext in our society. It's been ingrained in everything (classic storytelling, music, art, history, etc) for so long that it will take time for the underlying idea to fade away.

Users who are viewing this thread