Her Kiss - Infectious Lust - Ch. 11 - All of Her

Contributor
Personally, I think they went more than far enough, and they were both into it, so the narratively significant part of doing the deed was still accomplished. It still sucks that they got interrupted, but it's not as frustrating as if it were done to prevent the question of "will they do it?" being answered - because the answer is obviously yes.

@ipmanvsthemask I understood what you meant and I had a similar thought. We still don't know why Ayane was in the hospital when she met Sana. So I agree. Something don't smell right 🤭

Dex-chan lover
@LauraMD211

I think we can make an educated guess that she was hospitalized because she had been neglecting herself after breaking up with her previous girlfriend.

Well she cucked herself hy bringing uninvited friends over in the first place and those panties didnt help either :,)

Aggregator gang
I would have booted the friends out so fast. You don't mess with my private time. I guess that's why I don't have many friends.

Dex-chan lover
If others are interested, check out the comments on Chapter 8 for more death flag speculation.

TL;DR: It sounds like Ayane-chan has a weak immune system (she is in the hospital a lot for fevers and illnesses apparently). She could die tommorow or in 50 years. However, whatever underlying problem is causing the weak immune system could be getting worse. If it was, it would explain why it seems like she's trying to push Sana into sex so quickly and why she seems to be setting up Micchan as her own rival. In the context of Ayane's death, she may want Micchan to replace her.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQtnhwU2R9Y

Also DEATH to those fucking interrupting friends! DEATH!
YU.png

@mmosimca

I'm pretty sure you're reading a lot that just isn't there. There's a very simple explanation for why Ayane spends so much time in the hospital: she hasn't been taking care of herself lately, she lives by herself, and her only friend is the daughter of the man who runs the hospital. The author pretty much tells us that directly. Unless Suu-san is lying for some reason, then I don't think there's any reason to fear Ayane is going to die.

Dex-chan lover
@mmosimca

Ayane wasn't setting up Micchan as her rival. She was just trying to make friends with Micchan in her own awkward way. And she was hospitalized because she wasn't taking care of herself due to how depressed she was after breaking up with her previous girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread