That one manga of a brocon little sister spoiling her nerdy brother.

Dex-chan lover
I can't recall the title of the series and I can't seem to find images related to it on the net no matter what keywords I tried. Here's what I know of it:
  • Little sister FMC has orange hair, high school student, is a good cook, talks good things about her big brother to her friends all the time (even though he's hopeless in reality), oblivious to what being a brocon means, decided that being her big brother's 'caretaker' is what she'll want to do after high school, and gets jealous of other girls who catches even a little of her big brother's attention.
  • Big brother MC is, as mentioned previously, hopeless. Wears glasses, nerdy, maybe an otaku. (Probably also) a high school student (or maybe not, can't recall). 'Nice guy', but not as great as little sister makes him out to be. Is conflicted about having his little sister spoiling him, but he can't help feeling how good she treats him.
  • One of FMC's closest friends is sporty/tomboy with huge boobs, usually sports a ponytail. Though she doesn't show romantic interest in MC, the FMC considers her a big threat, especially when she doesn't have as much of a chest to compete with while the MC sometimes ogles her for that very reason.
That's all I can glean from what I remember. Would really appreciate it if someone would help me out search for this.

Dex-chan lover
the ... button right next to the watch button on the top right of thread
I only see 'Jump to New' and 'Unwatch' where you're describing. Should I push 'Unwatch' first?

EDIT: I've tried 'unwatching' and it still doesn't show up on the top right as you said. Does it go away after a while? It's been a year since I made this thread.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I only see 'Jump to New' and 'Unwatch' where you're describing. Should I push 'Unwatch' first?

EDIT: I've tried 'unwatching' and it still doesn't show up on the top right as you said. Does it go away after a while? It's been a year since I made this thread.
click the button with the three dots with a little triangle its literally right next to the watch button
X3JmTy6.png

Dex-chan lover

The three dots side on unwatching there be option "edit thread"

Users who are viewing this thread