Her Majesty's Swarm - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
hmm she sure acts strange, maybe she her self is also only a puppet with having her own thoughts always supressed
more like, as much as she has a human mind and knowledge her mind is linked to an inhuman hivemind, she is definitely being affected somehow.
Plus, even when at the start she was more fearing for her life and avoiding troubles she dealt with a bunch of people causing trouble just because they could and killing a whole village she befriended just because the other side was different. she was quite broken into stopping resisting the urges to murder the humans after that.
Of course, it does not help that us as readers had a glimpse of those in power, which are her main targets, and each and every one of them is also an horrible person

I LOVE OFFICIAL ENGLISH! IT MAKES GOOD GROUPS DROP THE MANGA AND THEN TAKES 20 YEARS TO TRANSLATE A FEW VOLUMES! WOOOW! SO COOL!
Volume 2 will release in 2 months, we are probably at volume 4 right now, so a year before anything new? Perhaps longer.
don't forget us outsiders that don't even have that many times

This reads like a straight MTL with no corrections? Has there been any editing done at all? What the hell is she trying to say? Both the bubbles, as well as how they line up next to eachothers, make little sense?
There had been some chapters like this before.
They were then removed, and the group that did the chapter before this one redid them much better.

I don't dislike MTL translations, I oftem used them myself with google translating a page or using google lens on images. It usually just needs some mental work to adapt the wordings, just like here.
But if it is to paste into the pages, they could at least have editted the text so it is readable without the mindset of being using one.

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed reading this manga but its slow when it comes to updating. I might have to check if theres a web novel of this and continue to read.

Aggregator gang
Aaaah, I can't wait!
I'm probably going to dual-read this, novel and manga. The last time I checked the translation of the novel had stalled, but it seems like there's been a few updates in 2022.

Fed-Kun's army
Man what a short chapter. Hopefully this doesn't get axed , genuinely enjoy it. Might pop over to see if there's any manga deals

Users who are viewing this thread