Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

I hoped she would become an indiscriminate tyrant but it looks like she is going the goodie two shoes route, only killing people hamfistedly established as baddies or enemies. Meh.

@camin but that still won't make sense since Knight (-type) Swarm would still refer to more than one and it would also be wrong grammatically I think.... Like Kerrigan wouldn't say I am Swarm but I am the Swarm, and the queens wouldn't say Queen Swarm at your service but rather Queen(s) of the Swarm. Because saying something like Queen Swarm or Knight Swarm would mean refering to a swarm named "Queen" or "Knight".

I would say Knight of the Swarm also has a better ring to it.

@Kradulus just think of the naming same as goblins and orcs, so swarm should stay, but i think TL just need to swap em names to make more sense like swarm knight, swarm worker, swarm weeb etc instead of knight swarm, worker swarm, weeb swarm, etc

Double-page supporter
faces are a bit weird its like they are too fat and the eyes and stuff are too small

@bobios2 ah right!
she did say it was an older game so they probably didn't have the detail. Upkeep is a pretty important part of most kingdom/empire building games nowadays.

Not sure if this really constitutes a spoiler, but I got nervous cos you put yours in a spoiler hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
wow it also produce armors and weapon
i was expecting some barenaked since its from that thing

Dex-chan lover
well if we go by real swarm insect logic all of the arachnea should be female

Double-page supporter
why was my comment moderated for just having the word autism in it? That means that the moderation here considers autism to be a negative thing all on its own. That is offensive to me as an autistic person, so if you moderated it to avoid offense, great job.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter and I like the best girl that was just introduced in this chapter I think her interactions with her queen will be incredible to behold

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense. Female bugs tend to be bigger/stronger than the males.

Users who are viewing this thread