Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Raid

woohoo more Bug Nee-san

Also I thought that last panel was real until I read the text lmao, like "Oh wow she's singing while slaughtering all the- wait a second."

Now we only need a white haired half demon kid shooting his gun 3 times, and we got ourselves a deadweight!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. In that last picture I imagine her singing and playing a piano while her swarm paints the room red.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin they absolutely can
Some random cuck with a bow isnt a problem
They are huge armored fucking scorpion monsters they just gotta charge in and the bandits run

So cool. I just started reading the light and I can’t wait to see the carnage from this scene ❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@Guroga In-game it would prolly be pretty weak, but since this is in world and fighting against largely untrained and demoralised enemies, who don't know anything about their targets, it does make some sense

this is great. it's a shame that the pages are few and the chapters far between

Dex-chan lover
Her spiders are huge, that means they have huge guts!

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch They had two spiders until she called for the third. It doesn't take a genius to realize "hey this monster is taking orders from that very weak looking girl kill her first!".
Even on the circumstances that killing her didn't stop the monsters it'd piss them off and frankly if I'm going die anyway why let my murderer skip away with a happy tune?
She had a vanguard with very minimum aoe against 30 with only one bodyguard for ranged attacks at her person.
Her adding in the burrower spider changes this because now any non archer mobs trying to reach her are now very wary of it.
At the end of the day she ain't facing off against hero class enemies so three was the minimum she needed to cover her butt.

Group Leader
Boss should invite you out for drinks more often. Tipsy-casteryvan has less typos 😋 just kidding. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread