Her Mountain, Her Ocean - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - New roommates

Dex-chan lover
Well the good thing is that someone last chapter told me non of the roommates Will be love rivals, the bad thing is that I Can already tell I am going to be extremely annoyed by them, especially Wei…

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

that dorms closer than a can of sardines right now, but its great to see tang and youyu make more friends. they were kinda outcasted in their first year

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt realize that there are 6 students in a room. That feels a lil but claustrophobic.

Is there any possibilitu that we will get a 2nd couple from these dormmates.?

Dex-chan lover
Wei Xingxing, espresso grounds aren't toothpaste 😭 That girl is a damn golden retriever

Dex-chan lover
New roomates seen cool, it's nice to see the girls having new friends and casual fun in school. Also hope a bigger friend circle will help Chi Tang find herself a little more, Yu You is kinda on "Objective: Survive" so she has a plan and small dreams, but Chi seens to not realy have anything planed for herself, also think she has a pretty low opnion of herself but maybe i'm just jumping to conclusions here.

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Really hope this isn't going to turn into one of those romances that has the mcs spending almost no time alone together. But it's way too early to be pessimistic about it

Really hope this isn't going to turn into one of those romances that has the mcs spending almost no time alone together. But it's way too early to be pessimistic about it
I think it's important to point out that while this is a "romance" title, it leans much more towards the "slice of life", "school life" and "drama" tags. This is a much more "mature" take on romance.

New roomates seen cool, it's nice to see the girls having new friends and casual fun in school. Also hope a bigger friend circle will help Chi Tang find herself a little more, Yu You is kinda on "Objective: Survive" so she has a plan and small dreams, but Chi seens to not realy have anything planed for herself, also think she has a pretty low opnion of herself but maybe i'm just jumping to conclusions here.

Thanks for the translations!
You are on point. The story is pretty straight forward, You Yu has already made an "oath" and we have already seen glimpses of their future together. Nice story if you enjoy "slice of life" titles.

Last edited:
Supporter
I think it's important to point out that while this is a "romance" title, it leans much more towards the "slice of life", "school life" and "drama" tags. This is a much more "mature" take on romance.
Yeah, doesn't seem like it'll be a whole lot of heart-pounding romance and hothot sesbian lex, but at the same time they've both seemed to make pretty serious commitments to looking after each other long term, and they're both just totally focused on each other all the time . . . If it's not actual romantic romance, at the very least it's pretty dang hard-core bromance.

I'm hoping we do get to see more "traditional" romantic development, but it's never going to merit even a suggestive tag, let alone anything more hot and bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread