Her Mountain, Her Ocean - Vol. 3 Ch. 46 - Fishing

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand how wholesome and cute these two are. My heart is gonna stop.

I really can't wait for when they finally get together. This is probably the best slow burn romance I've ever read but I do just wanna see how much cuter and sweeter these two will get once they're together

Dex-chan lover
Wow the flirting :wtf: is anyone else feeling the toothache from all the sweetness

Dex-chan lover
If i remember correctly from the novel we're already approaching the dark side of the story. 🫣
Do tell us how dark it is, please? But I hope it's not r*pe or s*icide coz I can't take that kind of scene.😭

Dex-chan lover
Do tell us how dark it is, please? But I hope it's not r*pe or s*icide coz I can't take that kind of scene.😭
i remember someone already mentioned once back then at some of the first chapter. Thing with Chitang and her dad, which we already seen, but will gotten a more escalate

The least you expect to happen in this kind of story. But it's much lighter here in the manhua compared to the novel maybe because of the censorship in manhuas and there's no inner monologue here.

Supporter
I can't stand how wholesome and cute these two are. My heart is gonna stop.

I really can't wait for when they finally get together. This is probably the best slow burn romance I've ever read but I do just wanna see how much cuter and sweeter these two will get once they're together
My memory is as porous as a sponge these days, so I forgot why the title applied and got to rediscover it just now. :hearts:

hehehehehe i get it, cuz chi tang means pond and the fish (you yu) is swimming towards her from the grindset pond :]
Thank you much! I just thought it was adorable on its own...

Users who are viewing this thread