Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Unknown World

Group Leader
Only... one year, one month after the initial upload of chapter 2 (web version). Sorry. We'll likely be releasing this at a more steady pace from now on with the help of a new redrawer and less busy schedules. Maybe.

Thank you for the translation! I like this story and I'm grateful that the project is still ongoing. Good work!
I'm looking forward to seeing how the story will progress. Is the "Ice demon" perhaps a traditional "Villainess"? You reaaly wonder who that girl was before MC awoke.

HELL YEAH. I just read the previous this morning, how fortunate! THANKS A LOT!!

Double-page supporter
Man it feels like they skipped a bunch of stuff from the novel. I don't remember her meeting him until much later.

Dex-chan lover
@daxrocket
Is that so?
Must have been a lot of unnecessary stuff since I dont feel anything is rushed at all

Aggregator gang
Cue him not having any memories of his past life and being her worst enemy. My heart is(n't) ready.

unlikely that he remembers her bc they never do in this kinda situation BUT HHHH OF COURSE I WANT HIM TO REMEMBER HER TOO--

I bet he doesen't remember shit but then after some time they either create a new connection or he remembers

Dex-chan lover
He either is not Nao or he doesn't remember anything, isn't it.

@Marchimarch Oh no... Now that you say that... I can totally see him being her enemy somehow as well, just to further push drama

Users who are viewing this thread