Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nao

Aggregator gang
@Green83F: i'm pretty sure Sieg is Nao's reincarnation, Leti got reincarnated, so do Nao. I've read bunch of isekai/tensei to guess this much lol

Fed-Kun's army
The manga is switching things up a bit compared to the Novel. Hopefully some of the comedy stays in, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Leonhart93
Well said. Some people in the comment section on every manga are just yikes.

Anyway, Nao pls get your memory back soon

Dex-chan lover
I like how we don't know what the heck is going on because the MC doesn't know either. Maybe it's just me but I'm kinda confused about this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol hurry and get her to the engagement breakoff scene this guy is already unbearable

Yup it's really such a convenient way that he state his name, his position, and also his status of her fiance.
With this MC don't have to find the answer in such a more interesting ways.

@WhimsiCat oh so thats how it works... Been wondering bout diffs between magic x magecraft... On yuukyu gusha asley, they didnt explain bout it...
So i take it the concept is more or less similar to resistance in electricity...

Dex-chan lover
@digitalromance77 : Specifically it's these two term:
魔術
vs
魔法

How they work depends on the settings and sometimes the use of them in one series is reversed in another so it's not always consistent.
But usually any series that include both will have one be more formulaic with magic circles/specific chants and such, and the other is basically "wave and BOOM"

@WhimsiCat ah yes i know... Mahou x majutsu is diff, on asley its been explained clear enough...
Only after reading your explanation, it finally clicked on me... The most fundamental differences, the source... One that using inherent power and one that only acts as a conduit...
She has no mana but still be able to use magic... I was like "huh??!, is that possible?"

Thank you for the translation!

Also to be clear, so she uses majutsu thus having no mana but still being able to do stuff with mana in the air versus mahou where you have to use the energy inside yourself???

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal
It's a bit more than that.
Her family hates her, everyone looks down on her, even though she's probably the most "noble" out of her family, but she's a "magic powerless" which well, means she can't use magic, but says nothing about magecraft/majutsu.

I swear, if she hides her powers to refrain from GaINinG aTtTenTion, i may drop. That trope is so goddamn frustrating...

Users who are viewing this thread