Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Short Story: Life in Rizenrose Royal Castle

Dex-chan lover
I hate chapters like this, if I wanted to read long swaths of text I'd just read the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
How can people be so disconnected from reality and so lazy, bullheaded and selfish that they think it's a waste of time to read the words, the proper story in the form the original creator gave us?

Oh right it's Mangadex. Lots of entitled, hypocritical, judgemental people here. Completely devoid of self awareness.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic You're right buddy, we're on MANGAdex, we're here for manga not novels, so most people here prefer manga over novels, and by the looks of it you're one of those "Lots of entitled, hypocritical, judgemental people here. Completely devoid of self awareness." you're talking about.

Of course that doesn't give them an excuse to be shitting on novels or novel readers, but that goes two ways

Dex-chan lover
Nice, thanks for translating!

@Raydnt Ha, this is tame compared to aggregators and places like reddit lol

Dex-chan lover
The author is giving us another punch by reminding us of all those nice people who died horribly.

Aggregator gang
Ah no wonder the manga's so different from the LN. Apparently the artist is using web novel scenes as well.

Double-page supporter
What was the point of this? If I wanted to read a novel I would have read the novel.

you can read all the way to chapter 14 by using the Anity browser add on i use firefox but you can also use google it translates this manga surprising well go to rawdevart for the raws and with Anity it will translate everything for you

Users who are viewing this thread