Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry

I know this premise has been done before, but maybe this time it will actually be interesting to me. So far, so good... though the heterochromia, silver-haired, reincarnated girl is a little much. She really only needed one of those things to be unique, but it’s kind of overkill to add so much more.

It’s like playing “who’s the protagonist” when watching most anime. It’s either plain, stand-in protagonist or just so, so extra. :)

how nice, a japanese reincarnation manga that doesn't turn out to be truck-kun's disciple or being the black employee of the month (sloppy as heck cliches). Isekai is a bit overused so this is nice.

Good thing this is not one of those transfers to novels and instead of peaceful era, died in wars with battle experience to new life.

1 thing easy to predict story, love interest's look-alike will appear and her introducing magecraft will be used for wars in the future

Double-page supporter
I came for the cover. Damn loving that artstyle.
The mangaka's pixiv in case anyone else is looking: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=8572475

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is a potentially amazing manga. Hope it keeps this up

I've read the novel, it's... abit slow? I meant the pacing.
I like how there's a character that resemble her late husband, even the stat, somehow had tears fallen to his cheeks when he met the MC and not knowing why.
There's really potential in there

Dex-chan lover
So recently saw more raw chapters of this, so here's some interesting stuffs
There's in-universe explanation on why her new body is mocked as having no magic but is actually OP (as she explain it to another girl)

Basically, there's 2 type of magical energy that can be used.
Mana (magicules if you read Slime) that just exist in the world.
Magic power that's within your own body.

Magic (mahou) use magic power.
Magecraft (majutsu) use mana.
And magecraft easily stomp magic in term of just about everything.

The thing is, the more magic power you have, the less mana you can use.
Meaning her new body having literally 0 magic power in any element makes for a very powerful magecraft user (even her past life had some magic power and she was that strong...)

Group Leader
Uhh minor update the translator is kinda demotivated and is also away on a weeb trip to japan, so the next chapter will take a bit more time, sorry. Also part of the delay would be me with redrawing this (once it's translated), it's annoying. But we'll try our best.

Group Leader
nvm, dropped. One volume (5 chapters) and counting are out, and there's a lot of work to be done for redraws in this series. Unless someone is willing to redraw this, it's dropped. We're very sorry to anyone who was looking forward to more.

edit: nvm, someone has contacted me regarding redraws. We will restart scanlation of the tankoubon version shortly.

Marv thanks for the reboot i thought this will never get a scanlation again , it does not need to be hq just translate the bubble

Contributor
@MarvN You may want to label the web versions as Vol. 0 so they don't continue to appear at the top of the chapter list.

Dex-chan lover
If you got to hide every description that spoils the first chapters, you should hide 99% of the descriptions.

Omg the beginning of the story is pretty dark and heavy, i hope it's not suddenly turned out to be so light hearted afterwards.
I mean the conflict, its great (its have the same heavy plot feeling like Reijou no tashinami and other) , but its great if Leti have some light hearted moments in her second life and got over her tragic past life.
And man, the art is beautiful

Aggregator gang
man the art is simply incredible

I thought so in the webcomic version and in this new one even more so

and yup, I can't wait for the chapters, I'll go to the novel ~('u' ~) and then come here for the manga's art (*-*)

update: forgot to update this :s
well, I ended up disappointed, it gets slice of life-y really fast in a boring, generic way... I mean she kinda ignores what happened to her (her whole background!) and justifies her actions with "oooh, I don't care so whatever, I guess I'll do this"

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the english chapters are gone? I feel like I've been reading a manga about this "drossel" girl before

No!!! not come this way this drama and also Yuri. Everything already end on 1 chapter Turn back noww.

Users who are viewing this thread