Her Summon

MD@Home
Wow, this one is really good, up to a certain point! The beginning was quite good though there were parts where it feels like the author doesn't know what they want to write exactly and just putting together something, though skillfully. The twists are really nice too, I am thinking that it's going to be riddled with twists based on what has happened and how the plot is being written. The only issue starts near the latest few chapters now
where the Sacred Beast/Enneli/priestess chooses to go back on her own accord and no one doing anything to stop it along with other things that happened during this part
. So certain things are happening which don't flow well in the story and how it feels like the author has decided to forsake the MCs original world and conflicts in favor of the new fantasy world setting. I am not sure what happened in the middle but there's less of the original concept of the manhwa where there's two stories going on and they intermingle due to miraculous events and I preferred it more than how it's being written now.

I really wish more time was put into the plot because this would be a solid 9.5/10 because the art is genuinely some of the best I have seen in manhwa
like I absolutely love the epic fights but god damn are these characters stupid/annoying as fck

Dex-chan lover
Hands down the most beautiful manga I've ever read! On top of that, so far the story is deep, and intelligent, the world is fantastic, and the characters are interesting. 10/10

Contributor
I totally agree, a good story of redemption. How to regain your own burning flame and live your life beautifully.

I feel like the story was a tad bit rushed at the end, I missed the chapters where there were a lot of very funny jokes, puns and twists. Like with the uncle wearing the bikini.

Very original isekai/fantasy story. Also the art is good.

I recommend it and it's short, only 117 chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread